Our annual pack dues are $120 for the 2020-2021 school year. This includes Boy Scouts of America National Registration Fee plus Pack Dues.
The best way to pay is via PayPal. Send your dues payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also pay via credit or debit card at the link below. Note, the cost will be $125 using this method to help cover processing fees.
Included in these dues:
- Pack T-shirt, for new Scouts on joining
- One year subscription to Boys Life magazine
- Pinewood Derby car kit, craft and activity supplies
- Earned patches and awards
- Camping for one child and one adult at the fall Cuboree or Webeloree
Due to COVID-19, we are asking for families to provide the Scout handbook for their child’s rank this year. Uniform costs are also the responsibility of the Scout’s family. Financial assistance is available as needed.
To help keep costs low, Pack 256 participates in two fundraisers during the year. In the fall, we participate in the Trail’s End popcorn fundraiser. In the spring, we participate in the Camp Card fundraiser.